Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Won Tons

1 pound ground pork
1 can shrimp (drained)
1 Green onion (chopped finely or you can leave this out if you don't like onions like me)
12 water chestnuts (chopped finely)
1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
2 eggs
4 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
1 package of won ton wrappers

mix everything except the wrappers together. spoon tablespoon size drops onto each wrapper. Fold into won ton shape and squeeze all the air out!! Deep fry in hot oil

1 comment:

foody said...

These sound really good! I am definitely going to try making them tomorrow night! I have a package of wonton wrappers in my fridge and had no idea what to do with them. I found some more great ideas for what to do with wonton wrappers at www.autoFOODography.com --really interesting stuff! Thanks again!