Sunday, November 4, 2012

Immersion Blenders

I have to be upfront with my readers I work with Miallegro which makes one of the best Immersion Blenders on the Market. It was tested by Consumer Reports and here is a video so you can see how the Miallegro MiTutto 9090 Immersion Blender did. http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/consumer&id=8519477     The video tells you everything you need to know and why to buy the Miallegro Immersion Blender!

The Immersion Blender market is growing at a very fast rate.Finding the right unit for you will allow you to make your cooking life a little more fun.

Miallegro is also a sponsor for a cooking show on Lifetime Network. New episodes start 11/9/2012. Please tune in. We will also have many big announcements in the near future.  

I am also going to be showing you how a Immersion Blender will make you life easier and more tasty. I know Tasty sound kind of lame but I excel at being a little lame.


Please let me know if you have any questions on Immersion Blenders.

Also check it out at Hayneedle here is the link: http://www.hayneedle.com/sale/miallegro9090mituttoprofessionalhandblender.cfm

 

No comments: