Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wine and Food show

My wife and I went to the Food and Wine show at the Minneapolis Convention Center on March 1st. We had a couple of friends that went with us. It was a good time. We did the special Wine Tasting Room. I love wine but I think after the 25th wine I tasted the 26th stopped tasting good. But the food was the highlight for me. I didn't have to taste all the food but just looking around at all the different was to cook was the real fun. We didn't bring the camera but I wished we did.

We met Shirley O. Corriher who I first saw on Good Eats. We bought her book Bake Wise. She is fun to talk to and has a handle on food. Take a look at her books especially BakeWise and CookWise. Here is her Simon and Schuster web site http://authors.simonandschuster.com/Shirley-O-Corriher/45489466

Talk to you soon

Michael

No comments: